Ideas to Improve the World
Our Purpose is the challenge we set for every project.
It means we only work with brands we believe in. Brands that add value to lives. And brands with the potential to create ripples of improvement across the world.
Our team of highly talented, ambitious and curious people are central to this. Our culture encourages personal and professional growth, enabling us to deliver against our Purpose.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- > Senior Designer
- > Midweight Designer
- > Account Director
- > Project Manager
- > Front of House
- >Highly conceptual studio with a regular flow of unique, creative projects for a broad range of incredible clients;
- >Our culture and colleague strategy encourages professional and personal growth, a positive work life balance is central to everything we do;
- >Our values were created together, and underpin our work and culture: Lead, Share, Do.
- >A flexible, mature approach to hours, contracts and working patterns;
- >Overseas travel opportunities. Recent whole team excursions include our launch in Madrid; co-creation in Belgium with Zeb; and experiencing and documenting the Cypriot way of life for P S Lambis.
- >A beautifully designed HQ in Ancoats, Manchester and small, but perfectly formed studios in London and Madrid.
- >Pay above the industry benchmark to ensure we attract and retain the best talent;
- >Contributory pension;
- >Private healthcare;
- >Gym membership;
- >Monthly colleague recognition and rewards.
How to Apply:
Keep it simple.
Send a short application with your CV and samples of your work to:
- > Senior Designer: email@example.com
- > Midweight Designer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- > Account Director: email@example.com
- > Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- > Front of House: email@example.com
All applications will be processed discretely.
Applications from or via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
We are passionate about recruiting candidates directly and have an excellent track record in doing so.