We’re on the hunt for an ambitious, experienced and inspiring designer to join our ever-growing team in creating amazing brand experiences.
This is Bert
We work with brands we believe in. Brands with the potential to grow and add further value to people’s lives regardless of sector or initial size. The stories and messages we create surrounding these brands are central to achieving both our clients’ aims and our.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our team in Ancoats, Manchester.
You must be insatiably curious, open to collaboration, and brilliant at what you do.
Reporting to the Art Director, you’ll be joining a strong team of designers with varying levels of experience – all passionate about their work and the wider world of design. The team is serious about what they do, but have fun doing it.
Variety is key. You will work on new and existing client projects; including well-known brands, retailers and corporate companies. You will create highly conceptual brand identities, packaging design, and digital design – pushing the brand experience using future-focused technology such as VR.
There are also plenty of opportunities to work with freelance photographers, illustrators, copywriters and typographers, as well as art directing on set.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for sustaining and elevating the calibre of the visual design for the agency. Responsibilities include design direction and mentoring, as well as serving as a sounding board and inspiration for the team.
What we’re looking for
– We want somebody with several years of industry experience (preferably agency) who is equally passionate about smart digital solutions and beautifully printed objects.
– You will love working at the intersection of technology and design, with opinions on fundamentals: typography, iconography, form, colour and composition.
– You’ll have a portfolio to be proud of and experience in working with developers.
– You’ll be versatile, able to work autonomously, and ideally have a wide range of skills such as illustration, animation and knowledge of front end development (HTML5 & CSS3).
– We want somebody who is meticulous: a creative problem solver with a keen interest in technology, culture, photography and art.
What’s on offer?
– We pay above the industry benchmark to ensure we attract and retain the best talent.
– Your salary offer will be determined by your experience and ability.
– A beautifully designed studio in Ancoats and a great work environment, right in the heart of Manchester.
– The chance to work on memorable projects with some incredible clients.
– Occasional overseas travel opportunities may arise.
How to apply
Keep it simple. Send a short application with your CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Designer’ in the subject line.
All applications will be processed discreetly.
Applications from or via recruitment agencies will not be accepted, we recruit candidates directly.